July 9, 2007

Comic Blogs

The whole reason I started this blog was because I was reading through a comic blog that talked mostly about MArvel and Dc comics, all the new movies that are in the making or plan to be adapted to the big screen and so on. I'm always inspired when I see traditional comic art, it's so detailed and delicious to look at. I am more of an anime freak, but I do think it's a shame that there is almost NO Sailor Moon art that has such details or realism. I undestand that the style is SHOUJO but I'm just saying I'd really enjoy looking at new stuff. For example I really LOVE the work of Daekazu. He is also a devoted Moonie...HAHA!










This is what I'm talking about. xD

In my first entry I posted one of my SM drawings. That drawing was inspired by The artist mentioned above. xD

July 9, 2007

Comic Blogs

The whole reason I started this blog was because I was reading through a comic blog that talked mostly about MArvel and Dc comics, all the new movies that are in the making or plan to be adapted to the big screen and so on. I'm always inspired when I see traditional comic art, it's so detailed and delicious to look at. I am more of an anime freak, but I do think it's a shame that there is almost NO Sailor Moon art that has such details or realism. I undestand that the style is SHOUJO but I'm just saying I'd really enjoy looking at new stuff. For example I really LOVE the work of Daekazu. He is also a devoted Moonie...HAHA!










This is what I'm talking about. xD

In my first entry I posted one of my SM drawings. That drawing was inspired by The artist mentioned above. xD